Sunday, July 17, 2011

Regarding Haveil Havalim

For those of you who are looking forward to reading the next Haveil Havalim - and I am among you - I'm sorry, but the submissions system is not working. I have not received any submissions for this week (other than one posted in the comments section of my last post on this blog).

Jack is looking into the issue.

I would have done the work to find a selection of blog posts from frequent contributors and others to post anyway, but unfortunately we have a big project at work, and I have been/will be working evenings and Sundays to get it done, so I'm afraid I don't have the time to go post hunting right now.

Also, if you have signed up to host in the future but have heard nothing back, it may be because that system is broken as well. So please, do sign up to host again once everything is working again. It's pretty easy to do when the system is working, and your help is much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Jack should be able to send you the "instacarnival" in code. That's what we've been doing recently.

    ReplyDelete