Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Funny Things People Say

I just love it when people blurt out what they're thinking without taking the time to censor it first. For one thing, it's an honor that people feel comfortable enough talking with me to say whatever comes to mind. Plus, sometimes it's pretty amusing. Below are two things people recently said to me, both related to me standing at the front door of the synagogue greeting people.

First, from a man I was speaking with Monday night:
"You're better than a mezuzah!" (I'm pretty sure he doesn't know about my blog)

Second, in the synagogue parking lot tonight from a woman who was picking up her kids after class:
Somewhat astonished: "I've never seen you leave here before!"

I seriously love these people. Seriously. Love. These. People.


No comments:

Post a Comment