Thursday, October 1, 2009

Third Thoughts

Right after I started this blog, I had second thoughts about whether I should do it.

Today, I saw a post on my friend Willow's blog, at http://willowsthoughtsandthings.blogspot.com/2009/09/its-time-to-move-on.html?showComment=1254426158910#c8356582190182285339 in which she wrote a beautiful piece inspired, in part, by my most recent blog entry.

It brought tears to my eyes. Partly because what she wrote hits so close to home. She and I certainly have some things in common in regard to having stayed too long in a toxic relationship and then learning how to do the work of moving on.

I also found it moving because if my blog can, in some small way, help other people to make their lives better, then I couldn't possibly ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment